1. We respectfully request that you wear your membership badge at all time. Badge Free individuals will NOT be allowed to enter any programming space except the dealers room.
2. Children under the age of 12 will NOT be required to have a membership badge, but must be accompanied by a parent or keeper at all times.
3. We will allow no scoundrels, wastrels, vagabonds or miscreants at this convention. IF it is deemed that your behavior classifies you as one of these, you will be asked to leave and your membership will be revoked without refund.
4. Possession of alcoholic beverages by anyone under the age of 21 is grounds for expulsion from the convention without refund.
5. Please keep all behavior in your hotel room that polite fans will find offensive in public.
6. We reserve the right to ask you to leave the convention and refuse to refund your membership if you are behaving like a jerk. Harassment of any kind, including physically or verbally threatening, annoying, unwelcoming attentions, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of physical force, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous as well as any boisterous, lewd or generally offensive behavior or language, using sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct, profanity, obscene gestures or racial, religious or ethnic slurs will be considered harassment. See attached Harassment policy.
7. Cosplay is NOT consent. Any violations of this will NOT be tolerated and the perpetrator will be asked to leave without a refund.
8. Atlanta Steampunk Exposition is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged property or for injuries sustained during the course of the convention.
9. All weapons must be non-working and peace bonded. This includes bladed weapons. We expect you to use good judgement, with your help we can continue to allow peace bonded weapons.
10. Real weapons will not be allowed, unless the owner has a Concealed Carry Permit or suitable paperwork. The key word here is CONCEALED. Please keep it so. The hotel and security has the right to ask those who ignore this policy to leave the convention and will have their membership revoked.
11. Please do NOT damage the hotel or convention. Those who do will be responsible for the repair of said damage.
12. For heaven’s sake folks, let’s try to be genteel, polite and considerate of our fellow attendees. Rude, Insulting or degrading behavior will NOT be tolerated and we should certainly hope that one’s parents brought one up much better than that, because our parents taught us to reject ruffians and ne’er-do-wells.